1. Multiple stages of regulation for SPDIF input receiver, USB input, clock oscillator, DAC and output stage for accurate output.
2. Very clean master clock to SPDIF input receiver and USB input to ensure low jitter operation.
3. Discrete filter and output stage for optimum performance (no Op-Amp ICs).
4. Digital output can be switched "on" or "off" (and is re-timed) to reduce the jitter level as compared to SPDIF input. This function can also be used to convert USB input to SPDIF output.
• Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20Khz ± 0.2dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.005% at 2V RMS 1KHz output
• Signal to Noise Ratio : >110dB ref 2V RMS output @ 1KHz
• Channel Separation : 20Hz - 20KHz, >60dB
• Mains Supply (factory set) : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption : 20VA
• Dimensions - H x W x D : 90 mm x 440 mm x 310 mm
• Nett Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
• Gross Weight (packed) : 7kg
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Disponibile dal: 0000-00-00