A rich and airy sound for a new dimension of listening
Designed to deliver extraordinary sound quality to satisfy the most discriminating listeners, the ATH-AD900x is ideal for music lovers who prefer the spacious quality of open-back headphones that combine involving sound with long-wearing comfort.
The ATH-AD900x features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica’s copper-clad aluminum-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide 5 Hz – 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900x offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.
- CCAW voice coils for delicate and expressive power
- New large aperture (53mm) drivers with beautiful sound reproduction
- Unique design of air distribution and sound propagation throughout the headphone structure
- Open-back housing for a very airy listening experience
- Very detailed sound reproduction across the spectrum
- Inclined drivers offer wide and realistic spatialization
- 3D Wing Structure that automatically adapts to the shape of your head, guaranteeing you the perfect fit
- Memory foam pads covered with soft velvet
- OFC single-sided cable covered with TPE elastic sheath
- 3.5mm gold plated stereo mini jack connector and 6.3mm adapter
“Adjustable wings and drivers”
The wings on the ATH-AD900X can be adjusted and regulated in 4 ways, which guarantees a comfortable wear, without pressure points, whateve the head shape of the headphone user. The angled drivers follow the shape of the face and comfortably position themselves in parallel to the ears.
“Exclusive d.a.d.s. system”
ATH-AD900X features the Double Air Damping System which is also featured across the full range of Audio-Technica Art Monitor Headphones, to improve bass reproduction.
“3D wing Headband structure”
The 3D Wing headband structure consists of small removable wings that are found across the range of our HiFi headphones. No adjustment is necessary, the headset adapts itself to any shaped head as soon as it is positioned over the head, and removes the feeling of pressure felt with “classic” headband headphones.
The headphones have a lightweight yet extremely rigid structure, thanks to the magnesium alloy used for its construction. The headphones weigh less than 265g.
Double Air Damping System exclusively developed by Audio-Technica which improves reproduction of low frequencies.
The ATH-AD900X has a connection cable made from OFC (oxygen-free copper) treated for improved conduction which avoids any sound alteration.
3D WING STRUCTURE
The 3D Wing Structure system allows ATH-AD900X to adapt to different head shapes for optimum user comfort, making the headphones feel weightless, even during prolonged use.
|Frequency Response||5 – 35,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW|