The BD-MP1 is a robust, single-rackspace multi-media video player for professional applications like permanent installation in the contractor market and touring. Building on the success of the Tascam BD-01U, this high-definition playback device can be controlled via LAN, RS-232C and a wireless remote control and is therefore an ideal component of integrated media systems. Nevertheless, all menu operation can also be controlled with keys on the front panel. Apart from Blu-ray discs, DVD and CD media, the BD-MP1 can play several formats of audio files and still images stored on SD cards or USB flash media.
The BD-MP1 offers eight audio outputs for 7.1 surround sound, a pair of balanced XLR and RCA unbalanced stereo outputs, a coaxial digital audio output for SPDIF, Dolby and DTS signals and an HDMI audio/video output. The analogue and digital output levels can be attenuated up to 40 dB. Other professional features include system control over HDMI (HDMI CEC), NTSC/PAL conversion, defeatable on-screen information for the connected display, a power-on play function, chapter/title/A–B repeat, instant replay and resume after power-on.
Tascam channels the years of experience gained with the DV-D01U and BD-01U predecessors to create a reliable video player for commercial AV, education, house of worship, boardroom and other high-stress installs or live touring
The versatile BD-MP1 can automatically play back content in a wide range of file formats via any of the three front-panel media input slots, including Blu-ray, DVD, CD, USB Flash Memory and SD card. Offering single-source playback for a wide range of media and file formats, the BD-MP1 eliminates the need for discrete audio/video playback devices in an installation. Its extensive range of file formats includes
- video formats like MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 AVC, VC-1, AVCHD and WMV,
- image formats like JPEG, GIF and PNG as well as
- audio formats like LPCM, MP3, AAC and WMA.
Dual USB Memory Ports
Two USB memory ports, one on the front panel and one on the back panel, allow fixed or interchangeable access to USB memory data for playback versatility.
Features at a glance
- Single-rackspace Blu-ray, DVD, CD and solid-state player
- Controllable via Ethernet network (Telnet), RS-232C or wireless remote control
- Plays video and audio material stored on following media:
- BD25, BD50, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE
- DVD, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW
- CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- SD cards (up to 32 GB)
- USB flash media
- Support for a wide range of file formats
- NTSC/PAL conversion
- BD-Live function
- HDMI high-definition audio/video out, supports HDMI CEC which allows the connected display to be switched on/off in correct order
- Separate 7.1 surround sound outputs
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced stereo outputs
- Up to 40 dB attenuation for analogue and digital stereo outputs
- Coaxial digital audio output (SPDIF, Dolby, DTS)
- Power-on play (start playback when power comes up)
- Resume (continue after power cycle)
- Repeat (chapter, title, A–B)
- Instant replay (10 seconds)
- Lock function (panel, tray, or IR remote)
- On-screen information switchable on or off
- Dimmable front-panel display
- Firmware update via disc or USB memory
- Infrared remote control included as standard
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.